You might have tried potato face mask for pimples, but do you know you can also use garlic juice as remedy for pimples and acne?
It sounds funny right?
Maybe because of the unpleasant smell, I bet this is what you need to remove pimples and acne from your face.
Using this herb can reduce rashes, breakouts and prevent pimples in the future. This is because it contains antibacterial properties and help to prevent inflammation. It is a strong antibiotic that kill not only germs but also bacterial. Apart from treating pimples, garlic can also be used for stomach fat and treating ulcer.
But you should never apply garlic directly to your skin without diluting it. Use water, aloe vera or any skin care natural ingredient to avoid having
So here you will mix it with either aloe vera gel or water.
What you will need:
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoon of aloe vera gel or water
- Mash up the 2 cloves of garlic.
- Add the aloe vera gel or water and mix it together.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes.
- Use cotton pad or wool, soak up the garlic mixture and cover it on the part with pimple.
- Rinse your face with water after 20 minutes.
- Repeat this for two weeks.
Before you think of using this remedy, make sure you can withstand the smell of garlic, the odor last for hours or even days. The smell cannot stop it from treating pimples and acne because it a strong antibiotic that kill not only germs but bacterial that causes pimples. You can as well opt for other remedies for pimple.