Not only for parties, tomato cucumber sandwich is for breakfast, vegetarians, keto, and even for D2S fam. This is an elegant finger licking delicious food that i so sure for everyone and it can be prepared ahead of time. To make this sandwich, it require only few minutes.
This is one of the simplest and quickest Tomato cucumber sandwich to make. The seasonings are kept light so it doesn’t add extra calories to the body or make you fat. It can be made for either breakfast or as a snack. It can also be packed in a foil and store in the freeze.
Though this sandwich recipe taste good on their own, but can also serve it with fresh pineapple juice or coffee. This sandwich takes a little time for the preparation but it taste good.
To make this this tomato cucumber sandwich at home, simple follow this step by step recipe.
Ingredients for Tomato Cucumber Sandwich
- 1 Cucumber -slice into thinly disc
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 fresh tomato
- Salt – to taste
- 1 tbsp of butter
Powdered Pepper – to taste
What to do?
- Peel and slice the tomato and cucumber into thinly disc.
- Take the bread (remove the back part – optional) and spread butter on the both side.
- Place the cucumber on one side of the bread, and sprinkle little pepper and salt over the cucumber.
- Spread the tomato on top of the cucumber and sprinkle another salt and pepper – to taste.
- Place the second bread on top of the first and press both together.
- To make it hot (mostly when you are not using a fresh bread)o microwave for 1 minute. In the absence of microwave, heat a pan and place the sandwich on it, cover until it is hot.
How do you like this recipe?
Please leave a comment for us through our comment section or share a picture of your sandwich with us on D2S group.