Craving for freshly made orange juice but you don’t have a juicer? Here you’ll learn how to make orange juice using blender.
Orange is good for making juice. It contains enough vitamins such as vitamin C, and it is a good source of fiber.
People use oranges for different purposes, like face mask, baking cake and hair growth. However, making juice out of the citrus fruit is quite beneficial because:
- It keeps you hydrated
- Supply the body with essential nutrients
- Boost the immune system
- Good for skin
- Smooth bowel movements
- For weight loss
- Prevents craving for junks
Orange juice can be easily made by using juicer. Juicer processes the fruits by removing the juice from the pulp, this is something most food processors cannot do. Since it requires less effort, it makes it quite expensive.
So, should we not have a taste of orange juice because we don’t have juicer?
When The Desirable is Not Available, The Available Becomes Desirable!
Now let’s make fresh orange juice using blender.
What to do?
- Peel the oranges without knife (use your hands) but make sure you remove the white parts.
- Divide each of the oranges into two parts.
- Take each part and cut into the middle to remove the seeds (use table knife).
- Add the oranges into the blender and add little sugar and water.
- Blend on a very high speed for 10 minutes.
- Filter or sieve the juice and enjoy.
You can store this juice in the fridge and drink first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Drinking juice first thing in the morning will help you reduce excess consumption of sweetened beverages.