If you are really looking for a natural boost to your slimming down effort, avocado and cucumber vegetable Pudding desert will provide the benefits. It is delicious, taste great, and easy to prepare.
It’s okay; if you don’t like the other puddings (bread pudding, cabinet pudding, etc.), custard, mousse or the Africa corn pap. They contain calories after all and add more weight to the body.
Here is an avocado and cucumber vegetable pudding, a kind of desert that will help you burn fat even while you are at sleep.
One of the things I learnt over the years is to eat healthy. Rather than trying to slim down, concentrate more on getting healthy.
Without the right diet, any form of exercise won’t help you to achieve your goal. Healthy eating makes you to look good, feel better, burn fat, slim down and boost your energy when you need it.
What you need?
- 1 large avocado
- ½ large cucumber (or 1 medium cucumber)
- ¼ cup of coconut milk (as sweetener), or use any unsweetened milk
- Peel the cucumber, slice and add to a blender (remove the seeds if you want). Blend on a high speed for about 2 minutes.
- Scoop the avocado into the blender and add the coconut milk.
- Blend the ingredients together for another 2 minutes (add more coconut milk if you think it is too thick).
- Enjoy your pudding.
Skip those fancy diet puddings lining up in the super market stores, and try this homemade fat melting vegetable desert pudding. Get the nourishment you want without any additives.
Remember; “a healthy diet plan, good exercise and self-control are the major ways of becoming successful at slimming down goal.
How do you like this recipe? Tell us in the comment section and also click the notification bell for more healthy puddings!