Can lemon help me lose weight and burn belly fat? How much of it can I take? When is the right time to drink lemon?
Wow? Enough of the questions already, here you will find out the simple trick on how to lose weight and burn belly fat with lemon fruit.
First, let’s take a look at what triggers excess body weight and big tummy. Apart from weight acquired during pregnancy, there are other ways one can gain weight;
- Excess carbohydrates, sugar, empty calories and junk
- Too much of alcohol
- Bad metabolism
- Eating too much food
- Digestive problem, e.t.c.
There are other reasons why you put on weight Read More.
Although most of these reasons are because of carelessness or not paying too much attention till you become size 50. Nevertheless, lemon is the diet you need to lose weight natural.
Lemon is a natural remedy for body weight and stomach fat. It contains enough nutrients, fiber, antioxidants, e. t. c.
If you check slimming teas, you’ll find out that majority contain lemon, why? Because lemon keeps you hydrated, satiety and increases the metabolism – these are the factors for weight loss.
So, why purchasing slim tea when you can get all the necessary nutrients in fresh lemon?
How to lose weight with lemon:
1) Lemon Tea:
2) Lemon water
1) Lemon water: it is amazing for losing weight as the water helps to detoxify your liver. This is important because when the liver is clean, metabolism of fat in the body works so fast. These fats don’t have any chance to store in the body anymore. Lemon water contains lemon juice and the zest.
How to make it?
Get 1 and half cup of warm water, squeeze 1 fresh lemon into it, grate some of the lemon zest and drink first thing in the morning.
2) Lemon Tea: a simple recipe of lemon tea is squeezing lemon juice in a teacup with a teabag of your favourite green tea. Drink 2 to 3 times in a day it will help you burn more fat. Green teas contain diuretic properties which help remove excess water in the body and boost your metabolism. Be careful when buying green tea, some contain excess preservative.
3) Lemon and Aloe Vera: you can skip any method but definitely not this. Aloe vera contains enough vitamin B, which converts stored fat into energy. Adding 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to a glass of hot water mixed with 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel aids weight loss. Drink before bedtime.
Losing the weight you’ve gained is not that easy, but following a simple diet plan and drinking enough water with lemon can increase your weight loss journey.