Yes! Potato can be used in removing pimples and black spots from any part of the body. Like egg white, you can also apply potato juice day and night for a smooth bright face.
Irish or white potato is one of the natural lighten cleansers that can help remove pimples, black spots, acne and help lighten the skin. This vegetable rich in catecholase an enzyme which helps to fade acne and brings out new skin. It also contain sulfur, potassium, phosphorus and chloride which have the ability to remove dead skin.
Applying the juice on your face remove impurities like pimples, nourishes the skin and encourages the growth of a new skin due to the presence of antioxidants in it. Again, it works well for oily skin, reduces swelling and help lighten the dark spots from pimple.
What else? Everything you for the home remedy for removing pimples and acne is 1 raw potato! You can squeeze in some lemon juice if you want.
Steps to take:
- Peel and grate (blend) the potato.
- Wash your face with warm and leave a bit wet.
- Rub the potato juice with the pulp on your face.
- Massage in a circular motion for some minutes.
- Leave it for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse your face with warm water.
- Because of the bleaching properties, it better to use this once in a week. You can also use other black spot remover in between.
Your face is your beauty, take care of it. Need more beauty tips? Click the notification belly 🔔