Are you among those searching for ways to grow hair on their forehead? Then you must be happy to have landed on my blog. Because I am about to share with you an amazing article that will change your “short hair” story.
When part of the hair on the forehead doesn’t grow, this indicates that there is an issue with your hair growth cycle. It can be as a result of plaiting tight hair, not moisturizing your hair, sleeping without covering your hair or too much plaiting. Having a long, strong and shinning hair is what everyone desires. Nowadays, hair loss is common around the world. It is also annoying when weeks pass by with the hair still an inch.
Here is my hair story:
Few months ago I braided my hair and everyone was talking about it. Everyday styled the hair so to suite my outfit for the day. The hair lasted for few weeks and Oh my God, my front hair. I tried some home remedies and but not fast enough so a friend introduced me to aloe vera.
Aside using healing stomach ulcer, weight loss and face beauty, aloe vera is a hair care product.
How to use aloe vera to lose weight, cure stomach ulcer and treat acne.
Hair Benefits of Aloe vera
- Using aloe vera is great for hair care.
- It helps to restore the pH balance of the hair scalp and also keep you away from hair problem.
- Aloe vera help to activate new hair by increasing the blood circulation to the scalp and also deliver several vital vitamins and minerals.
- Mixing aloe vera with other hair growth ingredients (oil) make an excellent combination that will help to seal the hair shafts mixture.
- Adding oil will help to maintain your hair so you won’t have to trim it often but letting you retain your hair’s length.
- Aloe vera also softens the hair and regular use of it helps to make the hair shine.
- It also helps to control hair shedding, reduces hair fall and ensures that the hair remains voluminous and thick.
With high content of protein, minerals and vitamins, aloe vera will help to soothe your scalp of aggravation and irritation. And at the same time nourish your follicles EFFICIENTLY.
Here’s 3 effective ways to grow hair on forehead using aloe vera
- Rub aloe vera leaf on the scalp and forehead: Take fresh aloe vera leaf, wash and remove the thorns. Peel off the skin from one side, add little coconut or olive oil and start rubbing it to your scalp. Massage the scalp with the leaf for about 10 minutes and leave on it for the next 25 minutes. After which you wash your hair with a mild shampoo. Use this 2 times a week for the next 30 days to see results.
- Aloe vera gel plus lemon: This combo is a strong antioxidant that will remove dead skin cells that causes dandruff and also unclogs follicles. Applying this will help increase the thickness of the hair. Use 1 leaf of aloe vera and lemon, start by extracting the gel with juice extractor or spoon. Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, mix thoroughly and apply to your hair scalp using clean cotton. Massage for at least 10 minutes, leave it on for 20 minutes and wash afterward. Do this once a week.
- Boil with coconut: One of the best effective hair growth oil is coconut oil. Mixing it with aloe vera will add a good texture to your hair health. Take aloe vera leaf, wash with clean water and cut into small cubes. Pour about 1/2 cups of coconut oil into a small pot and add the aloe vera cubes to it. Warm the oil by placing the pot in a boiling water for 15 minutes, and stir vigorously. After the 15 minutes, strain the mixture and allow it to cool down for some times. Apply the oil on your hair and allow it to stand for 45 minutes before washing it off. Do this each time you want to wash your hair and it will leave your hair smooth and shiny.
These are the simple hair care home remedies you can use to restore your hair on the forehead. If you feel you can’t do any of that, use Aloe Vera Powder. It is a super effect product that works within 3 weeks of using.
Benefits of Aloe Powder for Hair Care
Organic Aloe Vera Powder adds moisture and conditions the hair, nourishes new growth, soothes and heals an irritated scalp. It helps stimulate growth, balances pH of the scalp and grow the hair on the forehead.
How to use it?
Blend Organic Aloe Vera Powder with water until the consistency resembles commercial shampoo. Massage the gel gently into the hair and scalp, leave on the hair for up to 5 minutes, then wash out. There’s no need to follow with a diluted acidic rinse as the pH of aloe is slightly on the acidic side, closer to the pH of the hair and scalps acid mantle.