If you are in weight loss diet, keto diet or vegetarian and searching for fruit salad recipe for losing weight then this easy and healthy Banana Fruit Salad could be useful for you.
Banana fruit salad is an easy healthy diet recipes for weight loss because of low calories and low fat it contain. The salad is rich source of vitamins, minerals that makes you healthy, strong and yes lose weight.
This salad is a delicious course that you can create within 25 – 30 minutes, enjoy and help in balancing your weight. Banana fruit salad is ideal way to begin your morning, right snack throughout the anytime of the day or dinner.
- 1 large sized banana
- ½ cup of berries
- 1 cup of seedless watermelon
- ½ cucumber
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ cup of coconut milk or unsweetened milk (optional but can be used as sweetener)
- Cut your banana and cucumber into slices.
- Place the banana in a bowl.
- Add a tablespoon of lemon juice – to balance the taste and keep them from oxidizing.
- Place the watermelon, berries, and cucumber along within the bowl – toss them gently to mix the flavors.
- Add coconut milk or unsweetened milk to taste.
- Serve at temperature or slightly chilled.
The best thing about eating a fruit salad is that you can eat as much as you want but you won’t get fat, on the contrary, you can only lose weight and improve your immune system.