Do you know? Juicing Beetroot is considered to be one of the best ways to lose weight successfully?
Beetroot juice is a great addition to your weight loss. It is filled with fat-burning properties that will spike your metabolism and get your digestive system moving.
The juice has lots of nutrients and very low in calories. Beetroot contain high level of both soluble and insoluble fibers which fight fat by maintaining proper bowel movement (necessary for weight loss).
The combination of the beetroot and juicy cucumber, orange, grapefruit and mint leaves helps in enhancing its effectiveness for burning fat even further.
- 2 Beetroots
- 1 Lime – balance the richness of the juice.
- ½ medium sized cucumber – rich in water and low in sodium, help to reduce water retention and bloating.
- 1 Grapefruit – contain fat burning enzyme that reduce starch and sugar in the body.
- Handful of mint leaves – natural appetite suppressant.
- 1 Orange – reduces calorie intake and burn more fat.
- Peel the beetroots and cucumber and chop into cubes.
- Add the vegetables including the mint leaves in a food processor, add ¼ cup of water and blend.
- Squeeze in the lime, orange and lemon juice (you can add the pulp from these fruits) and blend well to form a smooth juice.
- Sieve the juice and pour in a serving glass.
- Store the leftover in the refrigerator.
This natural beverage is undoubtedly the best option that will allow you burn fat and lose weight. Although dietary recipes have some home remedies for slimming that are very effective to reduce weight.
We also recommend fat burning juice like Beetroot Juice as part of your slimming diet. Drink this juice 30 minutes before lunch to keep you feeling full for longer.