If you think all fruit juice contain sugar and calories, think again. The ingredients in this carrot cucumber juice recipe are low in calorie, sodium, rich in fiber and contain natural sugar.
Carrot cucumber juice contributes many fibers, minerals and vitamins to the body. This juice is best taken in the morning. This helps to eliminate the toxins from the body and promote weight loss.
How to Make Carrot-cucumber Juice
Being one of the best juices, it has the function of improving your digestive system. Carrot cucumber purifying your stomach completely. It detoxifies the blood and effectively controls diabetes.
- 2 pounds of carrots (11-12 carrots)
- 4 fresh lemons
- 3 apples
- 4 cucumbers
- Ginger (optional)
- Water – about 2 cups
- Wash, peel and chop the apples, cucumber and carrots.
- Blend all the ingredients along with water and freshly grated ginger.
- Finally add the lemon juice and spin it a little.
- Strain the juice and it is ready for drink.
- Take at least 1 glass every morning.
Nutritional Benefits of the Ingredients
- Carrots are extremely low in calories rich in fiber, packed with vitamin C and other healthy nutrients. They reduce cholesterol, and boost immune system. Carrot is also good in improving digestion and contributing fat loss.
- Cucumber is an amazing weight management food. Contains enough water, low sodium and also provides low calories. This juicy vegetable reduces water retention and helps you lose weight naturally.
- Apples are also low in calories, sodium and have adequate amount of fibers. This makes it perfect for weight loss. The soluble fibers extract cholesterol from the blood stream and keep the heart healthy.
- Lemon is highly recommended for people interested in losing weight. Lemon juice cleans the stomach, liver, blood and eliminates toxins.