Severe and prolong stomach ulcer require proper attention but it can be taken care of with science-based home remedies and little awareness.
With so much life pressures, ups and downs, we neglect our healthy food, eat junks, drink sugary beverages, and stay empty stomach for long. Later we suffer from harmful diseases. Starving the stomach for long can lead to stomach ulcer and it is very harmful if not treated properly.
Here are few tricks which will effectively help control stomach ulcer
- Use common sense and avoid foods that irritate your stomach.
- Stop smoking, smokers develop stomach ulcer than non-smokers.
- Control your stress levels, do regular exercise, yoga or tai chi.
- Avoid nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and certain painkillers including aspirin and ibuprofen. If you most take them, do that with food.
- Reduce your alcohol intake, it erodes the lining in the stomach and intestines resulting to inflammation and bleeding.
- Go for healthy food, like whole grain, fruits, vegetables, less red meat and fatty foods such as baked goods and fries. Avoid spicy foods.
Home Remedies for Stomach Ulcer
- Cabbage juice:
This keep stomach ailment at bay. The healing and soothing properties found in cabbage juice relief the sufferers of gastric ulcer. It is loaded with vitamin C which wards off the infection ulcer bacteria known as H.pylori. Cabbage juice also treat digestive track pain that peptic ulcer causes. Consult your health care, before taking this. Here’s “how to make cabbage juice for stomach ulcer”.
It contains leucocyanidin. A compound that stimulates stomach mucus production in the body which forms a barrier between stomach wall and digestive acid. Banana is also loaded with antibacterial that helps to combat H.pylori. Increase your banana intake by taking it in form of smoothies. But be careful when taking excess banana to avoid loading your body with potassium.
- Aloe vera Juice
This is the master of all home remedies for treating ulcer. Filled with antibacterial properties, it makes an effective natural remedy to treat ulcer. In this case, take a glass of aloe vera juice for 2 weeks. It reduces the growth of H.pylori bacteria and helps you recover fast. Aloe vera might be bitter, but making a juice out of it will help you heal.
- Garlic and Honey Solution
The two ingredients are powerhouse of antimicrobial, antibacterial and antioxidant properties. They inhibit the growth of H.pylori and speed up the healing process. The garlic and honey solution instantly provide relief to the sufferer of gastric ulcer and treat the digestive track pain. Start making this solution today, see here for “garlic and honey for stomach ulcer”.
Although there are treatments available to relief one from this stomach disorder, but you can always opt for the following home remedies to avoid ulcer effect and get rid of it in a short time.