Any one that wishes to lose weight must learn how to control his/her appetite. This is the only way you can eat less and burn more fat. Craving more and more each day will increase your calorie intake and thereby result in overweight.
Lemongrass is one of the best natural diuretic option available for reducing appetite. Making tea with this herb is a great way to kick start your metabolic rate and also burn excess pounds.
It is said to have numerous health benefiting nutrients ranging from essential minerals, vitamins and chemicals with antioxidant properties and also prevent diseases.
Lemongrass helps with weight loss because it is very low in sodium, saturated fat, and cholesterol. It is found to be rich in minerals such as zinc, potassium, iron, folate, magnesium, etc.
Apart from being an appetite control herb, it also has an additional benefits which include:
- Relieving headache and pain
- Lowering the bad cholesterol level
- Reducing bloating
- Boasting the level of red blood cell
How to prepare appetite control tea using lemongrass
- 4 lemongrass leaves
- 5 lemongrass stalks
- 2 fresh ginger (Grated)
- 1-2 fresh lemon (squeeze to get the juice)
- 2 cups of water
What to do:
- Add lemongrass leaves and the stalks in a pot or saucepan, add 2 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil and add the grated ginger.
- Boil for 10 minutes and reduce the heat, to allow the tea to simmer for additional 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea in a pot and add in lemon juice. (Add sweetener like 1 tbsp. honey if you wish).
- Serve the tea warm.
By drinking this tea, you can go all through the day without craving for more food. Thus start burning the fat and calories effectively. This tea will increase your urine level, making the toxins in the body to be eliminated, so you don’t need to worry.
How do you see this appetite control tea recipe? Have you started drinking it yet? Tell us what you think and how you like your lemongrass tea through the comment section.
Join our group chat for more updates