I’m trying so hard to lose weight but the process is taking too long? Maybe because I’ve not really given myself the right diet plan? Or the gym instructor is not giving me the exercise that will help me lose weight?
These are the common questions most people ask themselves whenever the issue of losing weight comes up.
Of course, losing the weight you’ve gained is not as easy as learning how to drive a car. However if you consider some important tips, you can achieve that in a shorter time than learning how to trade Forex.
There are many factors that affect the weight loss journey. These factors are as a result of our eating habits, lifestyle, social life and even peer group.
If losing weight is important to you, here’re science-based tips you should consider when trying to lose weight.
- Start your day with fresh fruit: your entire day depends on what you eat in the morning. Fruits are best eaten on an empty stomach. Start your day with fruit(s) as a regular part of your breakfast because fruit boost metabolism, keep you hydrated, digest slowly and help you stay longer without craving for food.
- Eat good carbs after exercise: if you’re a physical active person, or you exercise 1 hour a day consider eating carbs after your workout in the morning. This will help to boost your energy level, burn more calories and help you lose weight.
- Do not eat and go straight to bed: late night food is one of the reasons you gain a lot of weight. No matter the size of the food, it is a bad idea to eat food and go straight to bed. This causes indigestion and as such leads to weight gain.
- Avoid alcohol or beer at night: when you drink too much of alcohol at night, the body focused on metabolising alcohol rather than burning fat. As your body is burning the calories from the alcohol it will take you time to lose weight. It can also cause blood sugar spike, making your body to store more glucose as body fat.
- Drink enough water rather than sweet beverages: water is the easiest and cheapest weight loss tool. There are 7 times you need to drink water during the day. When you first wake up in the morning, before a meal, after meal, when you are hungry, before workout, after workout, and when you’re thirsty. But make sure you drink more water during the day except you are on a water fast diet.
For more weight loss tips, Click the notification bell 🔔 !!