If you’re planning to lose weight in less than 30 days, follow these weight loss tricks and secret that works for everyone according to your needs.
Extra weight spells illness, either it is in the form of diabetes or heart condition, it is bound to show up if you don’t do something about it. To be a healthy person, you need to daily workout and maintain routine plus diet plans. Combing these tricks, you can burn fat and keep fit at home without having to go to gym. No equipment or coach needed, you will achieve the body you desire and help you maintain a healthy body weight. Follow these weight loss secret.
Weight Loss Secret and Trick
- Don’t skip breakfast: research shows that breakfast is not just an important meal of the day, it also help one to control weight. Some people skip breakfast because they think it will make them to lose weight. The truth is, missing any meal doesn’t help one lose weight and isn’t good for us as we can miss out on essential nutrients. Skipping breakfast encourages you to snack on unhealthy meal throughout the day. Check healthy breakfasts here.
- Eat most of your calories before noon: the more you eat in the morning, the less you’ll eat in the evening. Again, you’ve the opportunity to burn off the calories before going to bed.
- Drop your milk type: if you drink milk regularly, drop to 2%, if you’re drinking 2%, go down to 1%. Do this and watch your calorie intake drop by 20%. The more you reduce your milk consumption or rather drink skim milk, you’ll be cutting the calories in the milk by half and burn the body fat by 95%.
- Eat fresh fruits instead of drinking fruit juice: okay, now these two are completely different. Fresh fruits have all the essential nutrients in their natural form, while fruit juices contain preservatives and sugar. Preservatives are cancerous while sugar causes one to gain weight. Instead of going for one kid-size of apple juice, you can get fresh apple, orange and watermelon. The whole fruits will keep you satisfied much longer.
- Drink plenty of water: people sometimes confuse thirst with hunger. This will make you to end up consuming lot of calories when all you need is just a glass of water. Drink about 8 glasses of water every day or more if you are the type that exercises.
- Eat enough fruit and vegetable: although not all fruits are good for weight loss, that doesn’t mean you cannot eat those fruits and vegetable that can promote weight loss. Mostly fruits and veg that contain high fibre, low calories and fat – these are the essential ingredients for successful weight loss.
- Be active: regular physical activity is one key to losing weight and keeping fat off the body. It also provides numerous health benefits like burning calories that you cannot cut down through diet. Find and physical activity you enjoy and be part of it.
- Measure your food: you really don’t need to have a weighing balance before you measure the quantity of food you eat. Get smaller plates and blows, by using this you may be able to gradually get used to eating smaller portions and still get satisfied.
- Do not eat with a large group: People tend to eat more when they eat with other people, mostly when we spend more time at the table. But eating with significant people, people that want to lose weight, it can help you keep check of your food intake.
- Take a walk before dinner: at least 20 minutes of walk before diner will help reduce your appetite and increase sensation of fullness effectively. It will help you cut down on your calorie intake.
- Slow down when eating: try to put your spoon or folk down between every bite. Sip water frequently. If you eat slowly enough, your brain will catch up to tell you that you are no longer in need of food.
- Walk 5 minutes every 2 hours: A brisk 5 minute walk every two hours will parlay into an extra 20 minute walk by the end of the day. Don’t stick yourself at a desk all day, take a break and go for 5 minute walk.
- Eat high fibre foods: foods containing lots of fiber can help keep you full. This is perfect for losing weight. Fibre can be found in food from plant, vegetable, fruits, peas, lentils, etc.
- Read food labels: before consuming one of those foods from the store, learn how to read labels. It will help you choose healthier options and keep a check on the amount of sugars, calories, salt and fat you are about to eat.
- Cut down on your alcohol intake: a standard glass of wine contain as many calories as a slice of bread and piece of chocolate. As time goes gone this alcohol contributes to your weight gain.